[Perth-pm] Scheduled pub meet this Wednesday (The Lucky Shag)

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Tue Apr 5 04:04:44 PDT 2011

On 5/04/2011 6:13 PM, Matthew Lock wrote:
> What time will it start?

Whenever anyone gets there! I normally try and be there from around
6:30pm so as to catch people knocking off from work, and usually I'm
there until around 9:30pm or so - or whenever we get
bored/full/exhausted.  Does that work for you? If you say yes, then
we're on.

I noticed a few more people sign up to the mailing list today - welcome
- please let me know if you're able to make it tomorrow evening at The
Lucky Shag. Thanks.

  James

--
Mobile: +61 422 166 708, Email: james_AT_rcpt.to