[Perth-pm] Scheduled pub meet this Wednesday (The Lucky Shag)

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Mon Apr 4 00:35:47 PDT 2011

Hi all,

1st the first Wednesday of the quarter this Wednesday 6th April, and the
calendar has us at /The Lucky Shag/ at the Barrack St Jetty from
/end-of-work/ o'clock onwards.

I've got some books this month to compare. I've got the 1st and second
editions of Advanced Perl Programming - which are completely different
books by different authors! I've also got Mastering Perl. I'll bring
them along for people to look at, unless others here have something else
for show-and-tell?

But first - is anyone on list going to turn up? Having reduced frequency
of organised meetings, I'm hoping a few people are available, but unless
we get a a few people confirm, then I'll cancel. *Please respond on list
if you can make it*, and if you have something you'd like to talk about
or present!

  James

--
Mobile: +61 422 166 708, Email: james_AT_rcpt.to