[Perth-pm] Dinner/meetings

Neil Hunt neil.hunt at huntcorp.com.au
Tue Nov 16 20:19:50 PST 2010

Yep, Belgian in January sounds awesome, however it depends on the timing, as
our baby will be born on the 29th of December, and I'll have my two winks to
look after for the next week (although my mother in law is also taking time
off).
Got some bad news though, my wife's best friend works at the Windsor Lodge
in Como, not the Windsor Hotel in South Perth, so no discount.  Clearly
someone (it wasn't me, but I'll take the blame anyway) got their wires
crossed.
Never mind.
At this stage, I /should/ be there for the 1st.

--
Neil Hunt
Senior Consultant