[Perth-pm] Dinner/meetings

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Tue Nov 16 17:21:36 PST 2010

Hi all,

Yes, sorry I haven't followed up yet. We had a massive meeting with... a
pair of us sharing a drink! Was a nice evening. :)

I've tentatively scheduled for *Wednesday 1st December at The Windsor
Hotel* cafe in South Perth, from any time after 6:30pm. Details are on
http://perth.pm.org, and in our Google Calendar if you want to subscribe
to that (details on the web site). I've not booked a room because they
want real money - so we'll just meet somewhere there that's quiet-ish
enough to talk. I'll probably be ordering dinner around 7 depending on
what's available. Call my mobile (below) if you can't find us.

Beyond that it's all up in the air - anyone got a favourite venue they'd
like to try out? I've heard good things about the Karalee Tavern in
Como, but perhaps people would prefer more central Perth - Belgian Beer
Cafe on Murray St perhaps? If we stick to "first Wednesday of the month"
that makes it the 5th January.

  James
PS: Hope kids are better and wife is as comfortable as possible.

--
*James Bromberger*
Aus Mobile: +61 422 166 708