[Perth-pm] OSDC Perl BOF

Neil Hunt neil.hunt at huntcorp.com.au
Tue Nov 16 17:02:17 PST 2010

Hi Toby,
I guess it's widely known out on the East Coast, but I can't say I was aware
of an OSDC being held.  When it is?  Where is it being held?  I'll possibly
be in Melbourne at the end of the month for a few days (depending on whether
I can line up some clients to sort out), and would love to catch up with
other Perlites while over there if indeed it is being held then.
Neil

On 17 November 2010 08:20, Toby Corkindale <
toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> I hope it's OK for me to cross-post this far and wide.
>
> There has been some discussion between the Adelaide and Melbourne
> perlmongers about having a Perl BoF meet during the OSDConference next week,
> and I'd like to extend that to other Perl mongers.
>
> The conference dinner is on Wednesday, and I gather some visitors will be
> flying home straight after the conference on Friday, so at this stage it
> looks like Thursday night is the night.
>
> I wondered, would visitors to Melbourne be interested in sticking close to
> the conference venue (eg. the "Boiler Bar") or striking out further into
> Melbourne (perhaps Collingwood or Fitzroy, or the CBD)?
>
> Cheers,
> Toby

Neil Hunt
Senior Consultant