[Perth-pm] Reminder: Perth.pm catch up tomorrow (Wed, The Raffles, 6:30pm onwards).

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Mon Nov 8 17:38:52 PST 2010

Hi all,
Just a reminder about catching up *tomorrow*, Wednesday 10th of November
2010 at *The Raffles* on Canning Highway, Applecross from around 6:30pm
onwards. My mobile number is below. I hope that we can decide on next
venue for the 1st December, and potentially if we have someone to
present something they have been doing (any volunteers?).

  James
--
*James Bromberger*
Aus Mobile: +61 422 166 708