[Perth-pm] Website update

Neil Hunt neil.hunt at huntcorp.com.au
Mon Nov 1 03:07:02 PDT 2010

2010/11/1 James Bromberger <james at rcpt.to>

>  Hi all,
>
> I've taken a stab at updating the Perth.pm.org web site. I've thrown in a
> Google Calendar with meetings. There's only two pages to the site so far. We
> can change anything, but it needed to get an update to have something a
> little more up to date on there. I've run through Validator.w3.org and it
> looks OK; if you've got suggestions for content or layout let me know. I've
> put the whole lot into SVN at https://www.james.rcpt.to/svn/Perth.pm/ --
> unless anyone else has any suggestions. I'm happy to give SVN access to
> anyone who wants it.
>
>   James
> (PS: It looks fine on my android phone too)
> --
> *James Bromberger*
> Aus Mobile: +61 422 166 708
> Email: james *_AT_* rcpt.to, Web: www.james.rcpt.to
> MSN: james*_AT_*rcpt.to, AIM: JamesEBromberger, Skype: james.bromberger (*

Looks good, James.  I'll be at the meeting at this stage next Wednesday, my
plans to visit the much too cold Eastern Europe have been moved to the new
year, when it will be even bloody colder!
I've not tried it outside of subversion, but is the james.rcpt.to svn site
supposed to work in a browser, cause it doesn't from here (FF).
Neil

--
Neil Hunt
Senior Consultant