[Pdx-pm] Recommendations: Perl for Windows 2008 R2 server

Dana Jacobsen dana.jacobsen at gmail.com
Sat May 12 18:09:56 PDT 2018

Strawberry Perl is super simple to install on Windows using one of the msi
files.  It includes a lot of packages.  For me, adding more has been as
simple as using 'cpan install' from the command line.

It even includes a fully functional C compiler and infrastructure so no
problems installing XS modules (thank goodness).

Dana