[Pdx-pm] Intro to Postgres

gabrielle gorthx at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 11:36:39 PST 2017

Hello, Perl Mongers!

On behalf of your local Postgres Users' Group,  I'd like to extend an
invitation to our March meeting, the week after yours.  We're having an
Intro to Postgres talk, which our presenter, Grant Holly, describes as
"Getting started with Postgresql for the uninitiated and bitter veterans".
It's unlikely there will be Actual Perl Content [tm] but it's sure to be
entertaining, and we'd love to see you, especially if you're interested in
databases!

It's 6-8pm Thursday March 16 at iovation (downtown in the US Bancorp
tower);  you can find directions and more info here:
https://pdxpug.wordpress.com/2017/03/02/pdxpug-march-meeting-3/

gabrielle