[Pdx-pm] Employment Opportunity

Thomas Thompson vortix at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 14 11:05:27 PST 2016

Hi guys,

I hope this is an appropriate message for this list, if I'm breaching etiquette please let me know.  Also, if there's a better place to post this I'd appreciate knowing that too.  I figured I'd start here as you guys know the community.

We're searching for a full time software developer with Perl experience on a linux platform.  Database interaction experience a must here also.  Experience with Moose a plus.  Looking for 5-10 years of experience here as we don't want to have to train the basics.

Employment would be full time with Intel Corp.  You'd be part of a very small team (solo developer much of the time).  Focus is on tooling development for your team and fast prototyping.  Typical 40 hour work week.  Salaried.

Reply with a resume if you're interested or if you have questions.  This a personal email address, but I will provide my corporate email for further correspondence.  Thanks guys.

Thomas