[Pdx-pm] Tomorrow!

Anthony Johnson anthony at readthedocs.com
Wed Jul 13 17:32:47 PDT 2016

Hey y'all,

Just wanted to get you a (late) heads up: we don't have a speaker this month --
but that shouldn't stop us from seeing each other!

If anyone would like to meet, we can plan on meeting up somewhere for a social
meeting! The Lucky Lab is always a good standby, but raise your voice if you'd
rather somewhere else. If no one has any other preferences, let's call it
tomorrow at 6:53pm at Lucky Lab.

If you'd like to speak next month, let me know. There was some talk of
organizing a Perl Workshop here in Portland, and folks were considering
discussing it more at the August meeting. So, we can either make a night of it
or have a talk and discuss over food/drinks.

Anyways, sorry for the late notice, but hope to see you tomorrow!

Until then,
Anthony
--
Anthony Johnson