[Pdx-pm] Thank you for a lovely and lively meeting tonight at the Green Dragon

Wendy G.A. van Dijk nl.pm at wendy.org
Thu Jun 18 23:05:13 PDT 2015

Hi all,

Liz and I had a great evening with you tonight.  The Green Dragon is
a great place.  And we did not expect that you would come to greet us
with 20 people!  You are a cozy, lovely and lively bunch of people,
and we enjoyed it greatly to hang out with you, and chat with most of you.

Thank you for making our wonderful stay in Portland an even better one.

Looking forward to seeing at least some of you next month again during OSCON !

Kind regards,

Wendy van Dijk & Liz Mattijsen