[Pdx-pm] Liz and Wendy visit to Portland - anybody interested in meeting

Joshua Keroes joshua at keroes.com
Mon Jun 15 10:06:40 PDT 2015

Thursday works better for me, personally.

The Green Dragon is a centrally-located brewpub with many, many types of
beer. It's big. They'd certainly have room for us. And they're super close
to both the Cascade Barrel House and A Roadside Attraction if we choose to
bar-hop.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/green-dragon-bistro-and-brewpub-portland