[Pdx-pm] Liz and Wendy visit to Portland - anybody interested in meeting

Wendy G.A. van Dijk nl.pm at wendy.org
Sun Jun 14 10:02:34 PDT 2015

Hi Portlandians,

Liz and I will visit Portland on 17 and 18 June (which is the
upcoming week on Wednesday and Thursday).  On Friday we will leave
for home in The Netherlands again.  I know we missed your your
regular meeting (2nd Thursday of the month), sorry, we were in Salt
Lake City at some nice conference.

We hope some of you would like to meet us in a bar or a restaurant
for drinks, maybe something to eat, and I am sure some chatting will happen.

Any suggestions on where to meet, which day to meet (17th or 18th),
and what time, are welcome.  We are looking forward to meet you.

Kind regards,

Wendy van Dijk