[Pdx-pm] Next meeting - July 9th

Anthony Johnson aj at ohess.org
Thu Jul 9 11:20:12 PDT 2015

Sorry for the late notice, we have some last minute interest in some lightning talks. We currently have two talks slated, feel free to bring your own topic!

We’ll be meeting once again at Freegeek, followed by some drinks at Lucky Lab.

More details: http://calagator.org/events/1250468748

See you tonight!
Anthony

--