[Pdx-pm] Fwd: Perl job opening in Portland

Eric Wilhelm enobacon at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 17:38:08 PDT 2015

----------  Forwarded Message:  ----------

From: Sergey Kolychev
Subject: Perl job opening in Portland

Hello all,
My name is Sergey Kolychev and I work as a Principal Engineer for
WhiteHat Security Inc. https://www.whitehatsec.com
We have an immediate opening for a Senior Software Engineer for our
scanner development
group. Our scanner is a heavy duty OO Perl, PostgreSQL / Linux and more.
You are expected to have an extensive experience with Perl and SQL.
Experience with mod_perl/mason is a plus.
This position is full time, salaried employee with a competitive salary
and benefits (the company is located in SF Bay Area, CA)  and
telecommuting from your home in Portland area is
totally acceptable (and actually preferable because I live in Portland
and close proximity to you will make the knowledge transfer easier).
Please forward any questions/resumes that you might have to
sergey.kolychev at whitehatsec.com
Thank you.