[Pdx-pm] January Meeting - Module Interface/API design

Anthony Johnson aj at ohess.org
Mon Jan 13 14:05:42 PST 2014

Thanks everyone for coming out, we'll see you all next month! Step
forward if you'd like to speak in the coming months -- topic
propositions are always welcome as well.

A brief recap of our last meeting:

- Slides from the talk are available at:

- You can download the audio book of the talk, narrated by Chad at:

- PAUSE finally resumed, you can find the example module at:

Finally, if you are an avid IRC user, you'll find most of us kicking
around on irc.perl.org on #pdx.pm, see you there.

aj at ohess.org