[Pdx-pm] Kwiki -> Markdown converter (was Re: last night's meeting (and beyond.))

Michael G. Schwern schwern at pobox.com
Fri May 10 14:15:36 PDT 2013

On 5/10/13 1:41 PM, Eric Wilhelm wrote:
> Will dump some old kwiki data into git later.  Thoughts on the
> PortlandPerlMongersMembers page / is everyone ready to replace their
> profile with a single link instead of having 91 pages in a wiki?

Last night we talked about writing a Kwiki -> Markdown converter to get
the existing wiki off of Kwiki and onto Github.  Nothing fancy, just get
the basics working for the meeting archives.  Complicated syntax people
can do by hand if they care.

Anybody already working on that?  If you are, can you put it on Github
and provide a link?