[Pdx-pm] [gh-pages] proposed update with content

benh ben.hengst at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 18:53:47 PDT 2013

Currently if you go to the gh-page that we have setup
http://portlandperlmongers.github.io/ you get a stock template. The
goal was to mostly use the wiki but it's a simple fix to just leverage
a simple page that github hosts for us that just becomes a stack of
links. Thus I propose something like:

This is just the output from jekyll (the thing that gh-pages uses to
turn markdown in to HTML) and all the underlying bits are in a branch
in the repo:

My basis for this was to pull the copy that @bak built for @pdxgit as
that just allowed for the changing the content and not having to fuss
with too much.

So what I am looking for is basic feedback (dooz I spelz all gooz
n-such), conversations on if we want any images (logo,favicon,...),
and anything else you can think of.

Stability is not a Regression.