[Pdx-pm] Tomorrow: Simple Questions Should Have Simple Answers + pdx.pm governance & free osbridge pass

Ovid publiustemp-pdxpm at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 13 11:44:42 PDT 2013

Barring something disastrous, I'll be there. Looking forward to catching up with some old friends and maybe making some new ones.

We handle Perl consulting and training, plus international
IT recruiting at http://www.allaroundtheworld.fr/.
Buy my book - http://bit.ly/beginning_perl
Live and work overseas - http://www.overseas-exile.com/