[Pdx-pm] [SPAM:###] Perl telecommute gig to CA

Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net
Sun Jul 14 23:47:18 PDT 2013

Howdy,

I recently started helping a few people look for tech talent.

Currently I know of a nice telecommute position to the San Diego area
using Perl, MySQL, FreeBSD and dealing with very large datasets.

This is a six-figure opportunity for the right person and they are
very motivated to pay for quality people.

If this sounds interesting to you, send me your infoz and connect on
LinkedIn [0]. If you know of somebody that might be interested, please
pass this on.

Thanks!

Duke

[0] http://linkedin.leto.net