[Pdx-pm] Ruby on Rails exploit

Ronald Chmara ronabop at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 03:02:23 PST 2013

There is raw code. That's usually C. Then there are macro pseudo-language
extensions, like C++ and Java, built upon that code. On top of that, there
are scripting things, like Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby, etc. Stacked on top of
that are things like "frameworks" and "MVC" and other useless crap like
Rails and Node.js, which are to programming like an "oil-change technician"
is to a "internal combustion engine engineer".

</rant>

-Bop