[Pdx-pm] February social meeting tonight at Lucky Lab

Seven til Seven enobacon at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 10:33:40 PST 2013

Hey all,

Saint Valentine's birthday happens to be on the second Thursday and I
hear that he'll shoot me with a diamond-tipped, chocolate-filled arrow
if I schedule a meeting on his special day.

So, we are rescheduling to the Lucky Lab on the first and third
Thursdays (7th and 21st) this month (and you are welcome to drink beer
without me on the 14th even!)

We'll resume our regularly scheduled meetings in March with 7 rants
about meta-object programming systems (Moe, Moose, Mo, Moo, Mouse, Zeus,
and Seuss) sung in a round.

--Eric