[Pdx-pm] Fwd: [pdx-groups] Memorial for Igal Koshevoy

Eric Wilhelm enobacon at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 18:05:41 PDT 2013

----------  Forwarded Message:  ----------

Subject: [pdx-groups] Memorial for Igal Koshevoy
Date: Monday 15 April 2013
From: Grant Kruger <grantkruger at gmail.com>
To: pdxgroups at googlegroups.com

Hi all,

We have an announcement for Igal Koshevoy's memorial. For those groups
where Igal was a member we would like to ask you to please spread the
word
from your email lists. The announcement is below. Thank you very much
for
your assistance and time.

------------------------------

Igal’s memorial will be Sunday, April 21st from 4-7pm at First Unitarian
Church, 1211 SW Main St, Portland, OR (map <http://goo.gl/maps/EnrmX>).
Please RSVP at Eventbrite<http://igal-koshevoy-
celebration.eventbrite.com/#> so
we can plan accordingly. You can sign up as a volunteer when you RSVP,
or
by contacting
carolynn at tenx.org<carolynn at tenx.org?subject=Volunteer%20for%20Igal's%20Celebration%20of%20Life>.
For those of you familiar with the venue, we will not be using our usual
entrance so please use the Sanctuary entrance at 1211 Main Street.