[Pdx-pm] Fwd: [Fixed] leto/math--gsl#19 (master - 9d9c24f)

Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net
Fri Nov 9 15:41:48 PST 2012

Howdy,

For those that were at the meeting last night, I caused the test suite for
my Math::GSL module to fail during my "tempt the live demo gods" part of my
talk. It does indeed turn out that the name of the swig binary has changed
in a recent Ubuntu release.

So, this was an instance of the CI system itself pointing out a fragile
part of the build system. The email below is an example of getting a
"Fixed" email from Travis.

Duke