[Pdx-pm] brian d foy May 20th weekend social

Michael Rasmussen michael at jamhome.us
Thu May 17 05:50:05 PDT 2012

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 04:23:50PM -0500, brian d foy wrote:
> If you haven't burned your eyes out from staring at the eclipse this
> weekend, where do I get to hang out with you on Sunday evening? If
> people want one of my talks, I can do that, or we can just hang out
> for drinks. Anywhere near a TriMet stop is fine with me. The only name
> I know is McMenamin's since Randal and I often went there.
>
> And, even though it's not marionberry season yet, I can always hope.
>
> Is anyone in PDX.pm a scotch drinker? Where could we do that?

A quick poll of the Brewcrew email list (which includes home beer brewers
and many with stills for "medicinal and fuel" use) suggested Paddy's in
downtown PDX.  For the best in the area a trip to Oregon City to the
Highland Stillhouse is the clear winner.

   http://www.highlandstillhouse.com/

Public transit on a Sunday evening makes that possibility problematic.

--
            Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
      Other Adventures: http://www.jamhome.us/ or http://westy.saunter.us/