[Pdx-pm] brian d foy May 20th weekend social

brian d foy brian.d.foy at gmail.com
Wed May 16 14:23:50 PDT 2012

Hey Portland Perl mongers,

If you haven't burned your eyes out from staring at the eclipse this
weekend, where do I get to hang out with you on Sunday evening? If
people want one of my talks, I can do that, or we can just hang out
for drinks. Anywhere near a TriMet stop is fine with me. The only name
I know is McMenamin's since Randal and I often went there.

And, even though it's not marionberry season yet, I can always hope.

Is anyone in PDX.pm a scotch drinker? Where could we do that?

--
brian d foy <brian.d.foy at gmail.com>
http://www.pair.com/~comdog/