[Pdx-pm] No meeting on may 10th? What about June 14th?

Eric Wilhelm enobacon at gmail.com
Sat May 12 00:43:15 PDT 2012

# from David Shultz
# on Thursday 10 May 2012:

>Showed up at free geek. Place was closed, hanging at the lucky lab in
>hopes of seeing anyone I'd know.

Hi David,

I'm sorry we missed you.  I was at free geek from 6:45 until 7:15 or so
and only one other person turned up.  We then went to the lucky lab,
(where we should have put up a beacon.)

Free Geek is always closed before our meetings start, so you have to
look for the "perl mongers" sign on the southeast door.  I'll try to
make that more clear in future meeting announcements.

I'm sure the weather played some role in the small turnout this month,
though my failure to have a meeting topic planned and send out
announcements and reminders until the day of the meeting probably didn't
help.

--Eric