[Pdx-pm] meeting next week - topic?

Eric Wilhelm enobacon at gmail.com
Fri May 4 01:24:31 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm sorry to say that my prolonged state of upheaval continues and that
this may still be a sorry excuse for not having the meeting planned any
weeks in advance.

It was suggested that the meeting be a session of "fix the kwiki", but I
didn't register any overwhelming enthusiasm from the group toward this,
the suggester has since realized that his role would be "absentee
instigator", and I have always been of the opinion that kwiki is not the
problem (thus, a fix to it would not be a solution.)  That said, I am
not against a meeting to address maintenance of the website or even to
review/compare wikis if there is sufficient interest in that as a
meeting topic.

So, please discuss.  A group exploration of some newer perl features,
CPAN module, bug roundup, or hack session of some sort might be in
order.  It might also be a good time to preview someone's yapcna /
osbridge / oscon talk if anyone is needing a test audience.

--Eric