[Pdx-pm] Talk topics for July 12th

Eric Wilhelm enobacon at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 13:04:58 PDT 2012

# from Jonathan "Duke" Leto on Saturday 30 June 2012:
>I propose a "Dist::Zilla for newbies" talk

Thank you for reminding me that I haven't yet had time to post an
announcement.

Since I have already promised a few people that I would do a preview of
my oscon talk "Programming in the Future", but Dist::Zilla sounds way
more immediately useful, Jonathan has agreed to split the difference.

So, the meeting in (under) 2 weeks will be in two parts.  I will present
a shortened preview / WIP of "Programming in the Future" and Duke will
present an "Introduction to Dist::Zilla for Newbies".

  http://www.oscon.com/oscon2012/public/schedule/detail/24202

I seem to recall that rafl volunteered to give a lightning talk, but I
forget whether he told me the title or not.

--Eric