[Pdx-pm] /usr/pdx/bin/perl -More::Beer Thursday June 14th 7:15pm

Eric Wilhelm enobacon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 23:02:17 PDT 2012

Hi All,

  7:15pm Thu. June 14th - Lucky Lab Brewpub 915 SE Hawthorne Blvd.

Tomorrow is the regularly-scheduled June meeting date, but in
celebration of having already executed one successful emergency
rescheduled meeting replacement beer-drinking social hour this month,
we'll be starting 22 minutes later and roughly 0.7 furlongs norther than
the usual time and space.

I will put out a pdx.pm sign.  We might be out back depending on how
crowded and noisy it is.  You can also probably find us with or near the
weekly hackathon folks.

--Eric