[Pdx-pm] March, April, ... meeting topic (and speaker) needed

Eric Wilhelm enobacon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 11:20:58 PST 2012

# from Eric Wilhelm
# on Friday 13 January 2012 14:10:

>We need a topic and a speaker for the February meeting (and the next
> few months, for that matter.)  What topics would you like to hear
> about?

  http://pdx.pm.org/kwiki/index.cgi?FutureMeetings

From our discussion thus far, I have tentatively added the following:

  March2012Meeting - Richard on Voting::VoteFairRanking
  April2012Meeting - Web Framework Panel (Ben, ...)
  May2012Meeting   - Getting Started / Dependencies
                     (win32, cpanm, local::lib)

We'll need Richard to confirm availability and more volunteers for
presenting the parts of the following two meetings.

Please add to the ${Month}2012Meeting description pages if you are able
to contribute to the session.  For May, I think it would be good to
have 4-5 people each present a specific tool or walk-through an aspect
of setting-up and working with the perl interpreter and modules.

Please discuss here or on irc.perl.org/#pdx.pm to coordinate topics and
times.

Thanks,
Eric
--
hobgoblin n 1: (folklore) a small grotesque supernatural creature that
          makes trouble for human beings