[Pdx-pm] January Meeting next Thursday -- AMGSP2012 (Schwern rides a pail Moose)

Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net
Fri Jan 6 18:28:08 PST 2012

Howdy,

Sadly, I will be out of town. Please video this
Schwern-on-furry-creature action, for posterity.

Duke

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 10:52 PM, Seven till Seven <enobacon at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Thu. January 12th, 6:53pm at FreeGeek - 1731 SE 10th Ave
>
> 2012 is here, and that means it's time for the
>
>  7th-ish Annual-ish Michael G Schwern pdx.pm Presentation
>
> Presentation details to be determined.  (Rumored to be about small,
> furry creatures with antlers aka OOSE.)
>
>  http://pdx.pm.org/kwiki/?January2012Meeting
>
> As usual, the meeting will be followed by social hour at the Lucky Lab.
> --
>
>        http://pdx.pm.org

Jonathan "Duke" Leto <jonathan at leto.net>
Leto Labs LLC
209.691.DUKE // http://labs.leto.net
NOTE: Personal email is only checked twice a day at 10am/2pm PST,
please call/text for time-sensitive matters.