[Pdx-pm] Free UC Berkeley Software Engineering course starting NOW

Michael G Schwern schwern at pobox.com
Mon Feb 20 23:31:55 PST 2012

I just signed up.  I expect some academic detachment from reality, but these
guys look like they might know what they're talking about.  Looks useful to
learn some Rails, Agile, cloud stuff and testing.  They say to expect to spend
between 5 and 10 hours on the course each week.

The textbook is $10 on Kindle.  You also get a Github micro account (private
repositories) and 100 hours of EC2 time after you do the first homework.