[Pdx-pm] Technical Director for Perl Team

Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net
Wed Oct 26 08:32:20 PDT 2011

Howdy,

For future reference, and for all the others watching, this kind of
solicitation is not appropriate for this list, unless you are the actual
manager/co-worker that would work with the development position.

Duke

2011/10/12 Eric Cook <ecook at pcdgroup.com>

> Hello Portland Perl Mongers, I apologize in advance for this brief
> semi-solicitation.****
>
> ** **
>
> Our interactive agency is recruiting for a technical director. This
> position would lead an amazing team of Perl programmers. If you or anybody
> you know are interested please follow the instructions linked below or send
> a resume and cover letter to jobs at pcdgroup.com. We may also be increasing
> the size of our Perl programmer team in the future, so let me know if you
> are interested in that as well.****
>
> ** **
>
> http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/eng/2646442425.html****
>
> http://www.linkedin.com/jobs?viewJob=&jobId=2066048****
>
> ** **
>
> Thank you for listening!****
>
> *______________________________________________________***
>
> * *
>
> *Eric Cook PHR, Operations & Human Resource Manager***
>
> * *
>
> Phone: 503.525.2989   •   Fax: 503.226.7668   •   ecook at pcdgroup.com ****
>
> 1650 NW Naito Pkwy, Suite 300   •   Portland, Oregon  97209   •
> www.pcdgroup.com****
>
> ** **
>
> [image: Description: pcd_email]****
>
> ** **

Jonathan "Duke" Leto <jonathan at leto.net>
Leto Labs LLC
209.691.DUKE // http://labs.leto.net
NOTE: Personal email is only checked twice a day at 10am/2pm PST, please
call/text for time-sensitive matters.