[Pdx-pm] Technical Director for Perl Team

Eric Cook ecook at pcdgroup.com
Wed Oct 12 14:42:15 PDT 2011

Hello Portland Perl Mongers, I apologize in advance for this brief semi-solicitation.

Our interactive agency is recruiting for a technical director. This position would lead an amazing team of Perl programmers. If you or anybody you know are interested please follow the instructions linked below or send a resume and cover letter to jobs at pcdgroup.com<mailto:jobs at pcdgroup.com>. We may also be increasing the size of our Perl programmer team in the future, so let me know if you are interested in that as well.

Thank you for listening!

Eric Cook PHR, Operations & Human Resource Manager

Phone: 503.525.2989   *   Fax: 503.226.7668   *   ecook at pcdgroup.com<mailto:ecook at pcdgroup.com>
1650 NW Naito Pkwy, Suite 300   *   Portland, Oregon  97209   *   www.pcdgroup.com<http://www.pcdgroup.com/>

[cid:image001.gif at 01CC88EB.D79610D0]