[Pdx-pm] Fwd: Open Source Bridge

The Dread Parrot enobacon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 16:21:03 PDT 2011

----------  Forwarded Message:  ----------
From: Christie Koehler

Open Source Bridge
http://opensourcebridge.org

Open Source Bridge is a conference for people who work with open
source technologies. It will take place June 21–24, 2011, in Portland,
Oregon. The conference includes five tracks focused on connecting
projects and experiences across different areas of open source.

The schedule includes three days of traditional conference
presentations, a day of free-form unconference sessions, and our
24-hour Hacker Lounge. You’ll find relevant information whether you
write web apps, tinker with operating system internals, create
hardware, run a business, write documentation, or contribute to open
source in other ways.

We're seeking presentation proposals through March 31st (new, extended
deadline!). Read our Call for Proposals here:
http://opensourcebridge.org/call-for-proposals

As a user group member, you can use the coupon code "osbugluv" to
register at a discounted rate of $200 when you select either an Early
Bird Registration (through April 15th), or a Regular Registration
(after April 15th). Learn more and register at
http://opensourcebridge.org/attend/

The conference is run entirely by volunteers and all proceeds from
conference registration and sponsorship go directly to the costs of
the conference.

Visit http://opensourcebridge.org/ to learn more about the conference,
see our session proposals, and register to attend.

Thanks!