[Pdx-pm] diff_painter.pl

Mark Roberts wizzat at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 09:59:50 PST 2011

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 7:34 PM, Matthew Wickline <m_pm_pdx at wickline.org> wrote:
> Your coworkers will thank you if you share it with them. Also, share
> ack if you haven't yet.
>    http://betterthangrep.com/

Hey Matt!

Unfortunately my current coworkers are all afire for p4's visual diff
- despite its *glorious* performance with files bigger than 10 lines.
However, when I told them about ack it got pretty widespread usage
amongst the ValueClick Perl group.  The thing about it is that VC has
a pretty high rate of perl mongers at the TO.pm group (and VC
sponsors/hosts it).

Is there any way we can increase awareness of fantastic tools like
this amongst ALL the PM groups? (I guess that's to the list at large)