[Pdx-pm] March 9th meeting next week - need speaker/topic

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Tue Mar 1 12:36:06 PST 2011

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 08:49:21PM -0800, Jonathan Duke Leto wrote:

> 2) Keith could maybe tell us why Perl hackers should be interested in
> Server Sky stuff and when he will be renting flophouses for open
> source hackers on the moon

Silly fellow - flophouses on the sun!  Rates are much lower at night.

My hero Stewart Brand is speaking at Reed College on March 9th.
( And physicist Sean M. Carroll is speaking tonight, BTW ).

I could be available to talk about Server Sky some other time,
but the Perl content is kinda scanty.

Keith