[Pdx-pm] Apache Lucy inaugural release 0.1.0 (incubating)

Marvin Humphrey marvin at rectangular.com
Fri Jun 3 14:45:08 PDT 2011

On Thu, Jun 02, 2011 at 10:20:51PM -0700, Brady Sullivan wrote:
> So there's going to be a full thesis and speech on your endeavour Wednesday? ;)

Yeah, to come full circle, I need to come give a lightning talk!

I miss the gang from PDX.  Lucy uses an object system called "Clownfish" which
vaguely resembles an inside-out Parrot; with all the Parrot people in
Portland, I'd like to think it would make for a good presentation, or at least
good Lucky Lab material.  :)

> That's a nice success story to hear about given all your hard work.
>
> Congrats!

Thanks!

Marvin Humphrey