[Pdx-pm] March 9th meeting next week - need speaker/topic

Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net
Mon Feb 28 20:49:21 PST 2011

Howdy,

Alas, I will be out of town, so I can't possibly be wrangled into doing this.

But I will gladly throw others under the bus:

1) Jeff owes us a talk and he talks pretty
2) Keith could maybe tell us why Perl hackers should be interested in
Server Sky stuff and when he will be renting flophouses for open
source hackers on the moon
3) I would nominate Rob Buels but he will be out of town too (darn!)

Thank you and be sure to tip your server.

Duke