[Pdx-pm] February meeting tonight -- Worst Useful Hack

Seven till Seven enobacon at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 14:13:45 PST 2011

  Wed. February 9th, 6:53pm at FreeGeek – 1731 SE 10th Ave.

Worst Useful Hack - Lightning Talks

Tentative schedule:

  Jeff:      A Pile of SSH/SQL Awfulness
  Jonathan:  Hacktastic Parrot Sausage
  Ben:       Prototypes, Packages, Horror
  Chad:      Seven Scary Facts about Devel::Declare
  Eric:      Fun with Bytes 24 thru 27 of a Vim Swapfile
  Paul:      Beat me, whip me, send me to Detroit,
               but don't make me write tests!
  Rob:       Dr Solanumlycopersicum or:
               How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Tomato Genome

Please feel free to bring your own talk.  If you do not have a talk, you
can just watch, but will be given the opportunity to give one of the
above talks in the persona of the absent or hesitant "volunteer"
(peel-away Jeff mask optional.)

As always, the meeting will be followed by social hour at the Lucky Lab.

--Eric
--

        http://pdx.pm.org