[Pdx-pm] Fwd: Free Geek 10th anniversary

The Dread Parrot enobacon at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 18:59:24 PDT 2010

----------  Forwarded Message:  ----------

Subject: message to perlmongers list?
Date: Thursday 16 September 2010 18:19
From: Alison Briggs <ali at freegeek.org>

Hello Perlmongers!

This is Ali Briggs over at Free Geek.  We're celebrating our 10th
anniversary this year and I want to invite every member of the Portland
Perlmongers group, as all of you are a part of the Free Geek community.
Would you please send this email out to your list?  And feel free to
send it anywhere else you'd like, too.

thank you!
~Ali

Free Geek turns 10 years old this year!  We're throwing one helluva
party on October 2nd to celebrate this momentous occasion, complete
 with a Junk to Funk trashion show and live music.  More information
 about the geeky festivities can be found here:
http://www.freegeek.org/free-geeks-10-year-anniversary-party/

Hope to see you there!
~Ali Briggs
 Reuse Program Coordinator, Free Geek