[Pdx-pm] Anyone seen Michael Schwern in the past five days?

Eric Wilhelm enobacon at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 13:25:39 PDT 2010

# from benh
# on Wednesday 15 September 2010 13:19:

>best thread ever.

Which is why you're not going to hear from Schwern this way, because if
he says anything, the thread will end and he doesn't want to spoil it.

Anyway, last I saw him, the TPF goons were pouring concrete around him,
leaving only one hole each for air, tea, and power.  No ethernet,
because he's using git.

--Eric
--
"It ain't those parts of the Bible that I can't understand that
bother me, it's the parts that I do understand."