[Pdx-pm] OT: BarCamp Portland 4 is today and tomorrow

Igal Koshevoy igal at pragmaticraft.com
Fri Oct 22 13:08:03 PDT 2010

Dear Perl Mongers,

Today and tomorrow is BarCamp Portland 4. It's a free, popular
unconference where geeks from all walks of life come together to
create sessions on a broad range of topics and participate in spirited
discussions. This has been one of my favorite events each year and I
hope to see you there.

Sessions from past years include: "Raising chickens", "The business
value of Ruby on Rails", "Trainporn: why the curvy PCC is my favorite
streetcar, in 200 saucy slides ", "Barter and alternative currencies",
"Rat salad and other lessons from food safety", "Developing non-flash
games for the web with open source software", "Introduction to
Haskell", "Architecting Participation", "Arduino: microcontrollers,
lights and awesome", etc.

Complete details are at: http://barcampportland.org/

-igal