[Pdx-pm] Meeting tonight -- Hudson - your digital monkey butler!

Kevin Scaldeferri kevin at scaldeferri.com
Wed Nov 17 09:43:29 PST 2010

Since there seemed to be quite a few Hudson users at the meeting, I'm
wondering if anyone has tried out Nectar (
http://nectar.cloudbees.com/products.cb).  It is described as an
"Enterprise-ready
Hudson-based CI", which instantly prejudices me against it, but we've has a
lot of issues with stability and reliability of our Hudson install and some
folks at work are looking at this with a hope that it might improve that
situation.

Also, on the general topic of CI, has anyone tried TeamCity?
http://www.jetbrains.com/teamcity/

Thanks,

-kevin