[Pdx-pm] any questions

Eric Wilhelm enobacon at gmail.com
Wed May 19 18:27:47 PDT 2010

# from chromatic
# on Wednesday 19 May 2010 17:42:

># Joshua Keroes wrote:
>> That's my job req - feel free to ask me any questions.
>Why is the sky blue?

It's not, it only looks that way.

>Why are you so awesome?

He's not, he only looks that way.

>Why is my event queue test failing when run from the test but the data
> looks correct?

It's not, it only looks that way?

Speaking of which, I noticed the other day that the done_testing() vs
exit() issue I mentioned at the meeting is actually not handled by
Test::Builder/Test::More because apparently there's no assertion
that "we will eventually get to --there-- or something went wrong"
(which is odd, since I seem to recall that being part of the discussion
when it was created -- but again, maybe it only looks that way.)

--Eric
--
software:  a hypothetical exercise which happens to compile.