[Pdx-pm] Locking Kwiki pages

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Mon Mar 8 13:57:20 PST 2010

Although I am moving most of my wikis to MoinMoin, I still have a
few running Kwiki, which is not very spam-resistant.  How do you
lock down pages in Kwiki?  Change permissions, as root?

BTW, the spammer looks like a Filipino using Ubuntu and Firefox,
adding pointers to school-fraud paper/essay sites.  The timing in
the logs is slower and more erratic than I would expect from a bot.
I would sure like to shut those child abusers down ...

Keith