[Pdx-pm] JSYNC-0.03 for Perl

Michael G Schwern schwern at pobox.com
Sun Jun 27 15:12:45 PDT 2010

On 2010.6.19 3:36 PM, Ingy dot Net wrote:
> I have a not totally useless Perl implementation of JSYNC.pm on CPAN and
> GitHub now.
>
>     * http://search.cpan.org/dist/JSYNC/
>     * http://github.com/ingydotnet/jsync-pm

This is pretty sweet!  One of the major reasons JSON makes me twitchy about
using it for anything but simple data serialization is it lacks any ability to
expand.  Its at its design limit just handling basic Perl data structures.
This is one of the reasons I've pushed so hard for TAP to use YAML.  JSYNC
would appear to solve that.

--
I am somewhat preoccupied telling the laws of physics to shut up and sit down.
	-- Vaarsuvius, "Order of the Stick"