[Pdx-pm] OT: Open Source Bridge 2010 town hall meeting on January 28

Igal Koshevoy igal at pragmaticraft.com
Fri Jan 15 01:28:09 PST 2010

We're busy planning the Open Source Bridge 2010 conference in Portland:
* Attend our town hall on January 28: http://calagator.org/events/1250458164
* Subscribe to our blog: http://opensourcebridge.org/
* Follow @osbridge: http://twitter.com/osbridge && http://identi.ca/osbridge
* Obey @osbridgebot: http://twitter.com/osbridgebot &&
http://identi.ca/osbridgebot

See you at the town hall!

-igal

The Conference for Open Source Citizens is back in 2010, this time
with MORE:

   * Sessions for collaborative hacking
   * Coffee in the afternoon
   * Ways to grow our community
   * Fabulous opportunities to volunteer
   * and... MORE COOKIES!

Join the Open Source Bridge Organization Team for a Town Hall at
Nedspace Oldtown on Thursday, January 28 at 7pm. We'll be sharing with
you our plans for this year's conference as well as announcing the
date we'll open the call for proposals. We also want to hear your
input about the sessions you'd like to see this year.

Open Source Bridge cannot happen without community involvement. Come
hear the volunteer opportunities we need filled and sign up to make
your event a success.

What:   Open Source Bridge Town Hall
Where: Nedspace, Oldtown - 117 NW Fifth Ave. (btwn Couch and Davis)
When:  Thursday, January 28, 7PM